Dr. Matthew Gammons, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in East Dorset, VT. Dr. Gammons completed a residency at Saginaw Cooperative Hosp. He currently practices at Vermont Orthopaedic Clinic and is affiliated with Rutland Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gammons is board certified in Sports Medicine.
- Med Coll WI, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Saginaw Cooperative Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Ross University, Roseau, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gammons?
He investigated my problem thoroughly and gave me very specific and detailed information about what my injury was and what to do about it. The PT exercises helped me a lot. Now I can go back to doing my sports. I had expected to take a lot longer to recover, based on other people's experiences with similar injuries. My quick and complete recovery was due to having such good information about what to do. He answered all my questions so I understood what to do.
- Rutland Regional Medical Center