Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Matthew Vicinanzo, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Vicinanzo completed a residency at Ny Hospital Med Center Of Queens. He currently practices at Alabama Ophthalmology Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vicinanzo is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Ny Hospital Med Center Of Queens, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alabama Ophthalmology Associates1000 19th St S, Birmingham, AL 35205 Existing Patients: (205) 930-0599
University of Alabama Health Serv
University of Alabama Health Serv1720 University Blvd, Birmingham, AL 35233 Existing Patients: (205) 930-0700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vicinanzo?
Great facility, exceptional staff, amazing doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vicinanzo frequently treats Eyelid Disorders, Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis), and Bell's Palsy.
Dr. Vicinanzo's office is located at 1000 19th St S, Birmingham, AL 35205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vicinanzo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.