Dr. Mei has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Matthew Mei, MD is a hematology specialist in Duarte, CA. Dr. Mei completed a residency at UC San Francisco. He currently practices at City Of Hope Of Arcadia and is affiliated with City of Hope Helford Clinical Research Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mei is board certified in Hematology.
- City of Hope National Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- UC San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
City Of Hope Of Arcadia
City Of Hope Of Arcadia1500 Duarte Rd, Duarte, CA 91010 Existing Patients: (626) 256-4673
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mei?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mei accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mei frequently treats Lymphatic System Disorders and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Mei's office is located at 1500 Duarte Rd, Duarte, CA 91010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mei speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- City of Hope Helford Clinical Research Hospital