Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Duran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Matthew Duran, MD is a family medicine specialist in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Duran completed a residency at St Mary Corwin Hospital. He currently practices at The Family Clinic of Ft. Collins and is affiliated with Poudre Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duran is board certified in Family Practice.
- St Mary Corwin Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School
- Altius Health Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Family Clinic of Ft. Collins1212 E ELIZABETH ST, Fort Collins, CO 80524 Existing Patients: (970) 482-2791
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duran?
Care was exceptional, thorough and friendly. I would recommend Dr. Duran to anyone looking for a good primary care doc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Duran frequently treats Limb Pain, Insomnia, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Duran's office is located at 1212 E ELIZABETH ST, Fort Collins, CO 80524. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Duran has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Poudre Valley Hospital