Dr. Matthew Brown, MD is a general surgery specialist in Newington, CT. Dr. Brown completed a residency at Waterbury Hosp-Yale U Sch Med. He currently practices at Starling Physicians Nephrology and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in General Surgery.
Starling Physicians Nephrology
Starling Access Center505 Willard Ave, Newington, CT 06111 Existing Patients: (860) 665-7070
- Univ Of Western Ontario, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Waterbury Hosp-Yale U Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Duke U Med Ctr/Duke Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus, Medical School — 1989
- Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
I really please with doctor Brown. I think he is the kindest person caring, thoughtful and considerate I'm very happy my mom has him to do her surgery. 5 star
- Hartford Hospital
- Windham Hospital