Dr. Fedor has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Matthew Fedor, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salem, OR. Dr. Fedor completed a residency at NYU Langone Medical Center. He currently practices at Salem Heart Center PC and is affiliated with Salem Health West Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fedor is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fedor?
He fixed my arrhythmia no problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Matthew Fedor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fedor's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fedor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fedor frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Fedor's office is located at 610 Hawthorne Ave Se Ste 110, Salem, OR 97301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Salem Health West Valley Hospital
- Salem Hospital