Dr. Matthew Lawson, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Lawson completed a residency at University Of Florida, Department Of Neurosurgery. He currently practices at Tallahassee Neurological Clinic and is affiliated with Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lawson is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Tallahassee Neurological Clinic
Tallahassee Neurological Clinic1401 Centerville Rd Ste 300, Tallahassee, FL 32308 Existing Patients: (850) 877-5115
- University Of Florida, Department Of Neurosurgery-Endovascular Neurosurgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University Of Florida, Department Of Neurosurgery, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University Of Florida, Department Of Surgery, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 2004
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Capital Healthplan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lawson?
On July 29, 2013 my 69 yo mother had a ruptured subarachnoid aneurysm. She was life flighted from BMC in PC to TMH. Dr. Lawson was her attending physician. He was a young doctor and did not have my graces to do the brain surgery on my mother because of his age. I am SO BLESSED that he got through to me and saved my mothers life! It's been 5 years now and mom still gets around better than most women her age. He's a very talented young man! I would trust him with my life!
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare