Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Matthew Leach, MD
Dr. Matthew Leach, MD is
- St. Louis University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2016
- The Medical College of Wisconsin, Medical School — 2011
- Bowdoin College, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Inland Empire Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leach?
Best ENT Office !! TRUST ME ! From the first phone call to walking in & being greeted by the kind office staff to the caring nurse & audio gal & a wonderful doctor who listens & cares what you are going through. Simply Thee Best !!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Matthew Leach, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Leach's profile.
Dr. Leach in specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Leach frequently treats the following conditions: TMJ, Postnasal Drip and Ear Ache. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Leach's office is located at 44605 Avenida de Missiones Ste 205 Temecula, CA 92592. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Leach is able to speak Afrikaans. View profile to see all.
Dr. Leach provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Matthew Leach, MD is affiliated with Inland Valley Medical Center, Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta, Rancho Springs Medical Center and Temecula Valley Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Matthew Leach, MD holds board certification in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Matthew Leach, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Inland Valley Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
- Temecula Valley Hospital
United ENT44605 Avenida de Missiones Ste 205, Temecula, CA 92592 (951) 404-0911