Dr. Matthew Johnson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Matthew Johnson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at University Of Ne Med Center. He currently practices at Bryan Heart and is affiliated with Bryan Medical Center - East Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Ne Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bryan Heart - Suite 3001600 S 48th St Ste 300, Lincoln, NE 68506 Existing Patients: (402) 483-3333
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Dr Matt Johnson performed a Heart Cath on me. He used the right arm for the entry point. Procedure went well and his communication was excellent. Hope to not have to return but would return to Dr Matt Johnson if needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 1600 S 48th St Ste 300, Lincoln, NE 68506. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bryan Medical Center - East Campus
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth
- CHI Health St. Mary's
- Crete Area Medical Center
- Henderson Health Care Services
- Memorial Hospital
- Syracuse Area Health
- York General Hospital