Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Matthew Ferguson, MD
Dr. Matthew Ferguson, MD is
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta|Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA AT BIRMINGHAM, Residency Hospital — 2007
- UNIV OF NC CHAPEL HILL SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2004
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Principal Financial Group
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ferguson?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Matthew Ferguson, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Ferguson's profile.
Dr. Ferguson in specializes in Pediatric Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ferguson's office is located at 705 Dallas Hwy Ste 204 Villa Rica, GA 30180. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Ferguson provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Matthew Ferguson, MD is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston and Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite.
Yes, Dr. Matthew Ferguson, MD holds board certification in Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics.
Dr. Matthew Ferguson, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston
- Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Cardiology
Villa Rica705 Dallas Hwy Ste 204, Villa Rica, GA 30180 (404) 256-2593
Egleston1405 Clifton Rd NE # 34A, Atlanta, GA 30322 (404) 256-2593