Dr. Matthew Ferguson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ferguson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Matthew Ferguson, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Villa Rica, GA. Dr. Ferguson completed a residency at University of Alabama At Birmingham. He currently practices at Sibley Heart Center Cardiology and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ferguson is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sibley Heart Center Cardiology
Villa Rica705 Dallas Hwy Ste 204, Villa Rica, GA 30180 Existing Patients: (404) 256-2593
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ferguson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ferguson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ferguson frequently treats Nuclear Stress Testing, Cardiovascular Stress Test, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Ferguson's office is located at 705 Dallas Hwy Ste 204, Villa Rica, GA 30180. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ferguson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston