Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Matthew Adess, MD is a hematology specialist in Highland Park, IL. Dr. Adess completed a residency at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine. He currently practices at NorthShore Medical Group and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adess is board certified in Hematology.
- Loyola University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
NorthShore Medical Group
NorthShore Medical Group757 Park Ave W, Highland Park, IL 60035 Existing Patients: (847) 480-3800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adess?
Dr. Adess was very thorough and helped answer my concerns that I had. He was very quick at responding to my email messages. He was there to answer any question I had and encouraged me to ask questions. I would definitely recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adess has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Adess frequently treats Colorectal Cancer, Anal and Rectal Cancer, and Anemia.
Dr. Adess' office is located at 757 Park Ave W, Highland Park, IL 60035. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital