Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dzurik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Matthew Dzurik, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Mansfield, TX. He currently practices at Cook Childrens Heart Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport, Medical School
- Vanderbilt, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cook Childrens Heart Center
Cook Childrens Health Care System2800 E Broad St Ste 200, Mansfield, TX 76063 Existing Patients: (817) 477-9915
Cook Children's Heart Center
Fort Worth Office1500 Cooper St, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (682) 885-2140
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dzurik?
Amazing doctor !! My daughter had SVT and he performed a catheter ablation, she has been symptom free for five years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dzurik frequently treats Nuclear Stress Testing, Stress Test, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Dzurik's office is located at 2800 E Broad St Ste 200, Mansfield, TX 76063. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dzurik has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.