Call (540) 210-3843 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Matthew DuMont, MD is a urology specialist in Fredericksburg, VA. Dr. DuMont completed a residency at Medical School Of Virginia. He currently practices at Urology Associates of Fredericksburg and is affiliated with Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. DuMont is board certified in Urology.
- Medical School Of Virginia, Residency Hospital
- Medical College of VA, Internship Hospital
- Medical College Of Virginia, Medical School
- Trinity Coll, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Optima Health
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal American
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. DuMont?
We are so glad Dr. Matthew Dumont is still with Urology Associates. My husband saw him a long while back and he was wonderful. He still is. He puts you at ease immediately by shaking your hand and greeting you with a smile. He listens to everything you have to say and asks question that are relevant to your symptoms. If necessary, he orders tests so that he can get a precise diagnosis but does not do so if not needed. He is very thorough and knowledgeable and cares about his patients. My husband has MS and he did not take it for granted that his problem was caused by the MS, unlike some others in the past. We highly recommend him. His office personnel are efficient and well organized. Everything frpm making an appointment to checkout was great.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. DuMont has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Matthew DuMont, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. DuMont's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. DuMont accepts your insurance.
Dr. DuMont frequently treats Urinary Calculi & Removal and Urinary Conditions.
Dr. DuMont's office is located at 1051 Care Way, Fredericksburg, VA 22401. Find other locations and directions.
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital