Dr. Matthew Drakeley, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation pain medicine specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Drakeley completed a residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). He currently practices at University of Pennsylvannia Medical Center Mercy Emergency. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Drakeley is board certified in Pain Medicine.
University of Pennsylvannia Medical Center Mercy Emergency1400 Locust St, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 Existing Patients: (412) 232-7388
Pain Specialists of Charleston
Pain Specialists of Charleston2695 Elms Plantation Blvd Ste A, North Charleston, SC 29406 Existing Patients: (843) 818-1181
Pain Specialists of Columbia15 MONCKTON BLVD, Columbia, SC 29206 Existing Patients: (803) 252-4900
Pain Specialists of Beaufort135 SEA ISLAND PKWY, Beaufort, SC 29907 Existing Patients: (843) 473-6666
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Residency Hospital — 2018
- Temple University, Medical School — 2014
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Carolina Care Plan
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great West Life
- Health First Health Plans
- Medicaid of South Carolina
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Railroad Medicare
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drakeley?
There is no doctor with a better bedside manner. Dr. Drakeley is so easy to talk to and speaks to the patient and family until they fully understand their diagnosis and prognosis. He is someone I would send any patient to and feel great about my recommendation.