Dr. Matthew Waugh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Waugh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Matthew Waugh, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Southborough, MA. Dr. Waugh completed a residency at Brooklyn Childrens Center. He currently practices at Southborough Medical Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Waugh is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Brooklyn Childrens Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Brooklyn Childrens Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southborough Medical Group
Mark Finno MD PC24 Newton St, Southborough, MA 01772 Existing Patients: (508) 460-3100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Waugh?
A wonderful pediatrician who spends time with his patients and truly cares. I've brought both of my sons to him and am extremely happy with Dr. Waugh as their doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Waugh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Waugh frequently treats Viral Infection, Immunization Administration, and Otitis Media.
Dr. Waugh's office is located at 24 Newton St, Southborough, MA 01772. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Waugh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.