Dr. Savory has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Matthew Savory, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lowell, MA. Dr. Savory completed a residency at Memorial Health Care. He currently practices at Mill City Medical Group Ltd. and is affiliated with Lowell General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Savory is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Memorial Health Care, Residency Hospital
- New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mill City Medical Group Ltd.45 Palmer St, Lowell, MA 01852 Existing Patients: (978) 970-1607
Nonnie Estella MD PC
Lowell General Hospital295 Varnum Ave, Lowell, MA 01854 Existing Patients: (978) 970-1607
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Savory?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Matthew Savory, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Savory's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Savory accepts your insurance.
Dr. Savory frequently treats Lipid Disorders, Overweight, and Obesity.
Dr. Savory's office is located at 45 Palmer St, Lowell, MA 01852. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lowell General Hospital