Dr. Goodwin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Matthew Goodwin, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Delray Beach, FL. Dr. Goodwin completed a residency at University Of Minnesota, Department Of Surgery--Categorial General Surgery. He currently practices at Inspire Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa and is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mercy Hospital--Breast Reconstruction, Microsurgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Fellowship Hospital
- Visiting International Fellowship, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital--Microsurgical Reconstruction, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Minnesota, Department Of Surgery--Categorial General Surgery, Residency Hospital
- Washington University, Barnes-Jewish Hospital and St. Louis Children's Hospital--Plastic Surgery, Residency Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Yale University, Medical School — 2001
- Princeton University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goodwin?
I would recommend Dr Matthew Goodwin to everyone. He fixed my breast reconstruction that I had eight years ago. I love him an his staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Matthew Goodwin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goodwin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goodwin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goodwin frequently treats Wound Repair, Breast Reconstruction, and Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant.
Dr. Goodwin's office is located at 1010 S Federal Hwy Ste 1010, Delray Beach, FL 33483. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goodwin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Delray Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Marcus Neuroscience Institute Neuro Critical Care| Baptist Health
Marcus Neuroscience Institute Neuro Critical Care| Baptist Health800 Meadows Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33486 (561) 955-4600