Click here to compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners.
Dr. Matthew Choi, DMD is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Middletown, NJ. Dr. Choi completed a residency at Monterfiore Medical Center, Yeshiva University. He currently practices at Progressive Orthodontics. LLC and is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Monterfiore Medical Center, Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Montefiore Hosp-Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Assurant Health
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Principal Financial Group
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Choi?
Dr Choi is patient and thorough. The staff is excellent and the office is meticulous! highly recommend
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Choi frequently treats Ceramic Dental Braces, Clear Dental Braces, and Cleft Lip and Palate.
Dr. Choi's office is located at 9 Leonardville Rd, Middletown, NJ 07748. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Choi speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Choi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Peter's University Hospital