Dr. Matthew Cavey, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Cavey completed a residency at University of Texas Medical Branch. He currently practices at The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, Fort Worth, TX and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Cavey is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, Fort Worth, TX
The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders Fort Worth800 W Magnolia Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 759-7000
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Austin Medical Education Programs, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 2001
- Southern Methodist University, Other Education — 1997
- Southern Methodist University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Teachers Retirement System (TRS)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cavey?
Everything was going well and then one day, without any notice, he left the Cancer Center. I wish he had stayed with his current patients or at least given some kind of indication he was leaving. I guess circumstances wouldn’t allow that. Good luck wherever you wind up.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Medical City Lewisville
- Medical City Weatherford
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South