Call (215) 395-9680 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Matthew Carabasi, MD
Dr. Matthew Carabasi, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Carabasi completed a residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. He currently practices at Jefferson Neoplastic Diseases and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Carabasi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital (MCP/Drexel), Residency Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital (MCP/Drexel), Internship Hospital
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1980
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carabasi?
Cancer is tough and transplant is tougher ! The staff and the dr. took their time answered all my questions wonderful personality and very thorough!
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Matthew Carabasi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carabasi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carabasi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carabasi frequently treats Bone Marrow Evaluation, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Carabasi's office is located at 925 Chestnut St Ste 420A, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carabasi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.