Dr. Matthew Tinney, DO is a family medicine specialist in Hixson, TN. Dr. Tinney completed a residency at University General Hospital Seminole, Fl. He currently practices at Circle Of Life Family Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tinney is board certified in Family Practice.
Circle Of Life Family Medicine
Circle of Life Family Medicine4841 Hixson Pike, Hixson, TN 37343 Existing Patients: (423) 305-7980
Lee Hwy Office (Dr. Terry Smith)6237 Vance Rd Ste 3, Chattanooga, TN 37421 Existing Patients: (423) 551-3940
Circle of Life Family Medicine (Charity Moses, FNP & Ashley Hennessey, FNP)4841 Hixson Pike, Hixson, TN 37343 Existing Patients: (423) 551-3940
- American Academy Of Anti-Aging, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University General Hospital Seminole, Fl, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University General Hospital, Seminole, Fl, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- University Of South Florida, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Planned Administration Inc
- POMCO Group
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tinney?
I’m 58 years old and he’s the best Primary Care doc I’ve ever gone to.