Dr. Matthew Butler, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Appleton, WI. Dr. Butler completed a residency at Vanderbilt Medical Center. He currently practices at Hand to Shoulder Center of Wisconsin and is affiliated with Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Saint Elizabeth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Butler is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Vanderbilt Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 2007
- UNIV OF FL COLL OF MED, Medical School — 2006
- Notre Dame Hosp, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Butler?
I will always recommend Dr. Butler. I had a hand injury involving a lawn mower which left me with broken and dismembered fingers. The Emergency Room prognosis was not good. Dr Butler was able to reconstruct my fingers of which all were broken in multiple places and saved all the fingers but a pinky tip. I never imagined I would have use again. With his surgery and his PT team, I feel I have 80% usage. That to me was outstanding given what others thought would be the result. It has been several years now, and I thank God that Dr Butler was on call the day they brought me in by ambulance. He was confident and that put me at ease. The result was better than anyone imagined. His recovery staff was also the Best!!!
- Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Saint Elizabeth
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Neenah