Dr. Matthew Brimberry, MD is a family medicine specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Brimberry completed a residency at John Peter Smith Hospital. He currently practices at Premier Family Physicians and is affiliated with St. David's South Austin Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Brimberry is board certified in Family Practice.
Premier Family Physicians
Premier Family Physicians - Southwest Medical Village5625 Eiger Rd Ste 200, Austin, TX 78735 Existing Patients: (512) 892-7076
- John Peter Smith Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of Arkansas, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- FirstCare Health Plans
- Galaxy Health Network
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- Railroad Medicare
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Seton Health Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brimberry?
During these trying times of illness and pandemic, we patients should ensure that we share the best information possible when rating our physicians. I have the best Doctor for my multiple conditions that my family has been seeing since 2015. I am so grateful for such high standards of care! If he has to refer me at all, he also ensures I have the very best physician care. He is patient centered, and all of his peers, staff, and administration are the same. I am not a number. Please ensure you recieve the best care you deserve. This doctor and this practice are safe, effective, and holistic in their approach to each other and their patients. God Bless them!
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center