Dr. Matthew Breeden, MD is a family medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Breeden completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at SLUCare Family Medicine at University Club Tower and is affiliated with SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
SLUCare Family Medicine at University Club Tower
SLUCare Family Medicine at University Club Tower1034 S Brentwood Blvd Ste 1120, Saint Louis, MO 63117 Existing Patients: (314) 977-4600
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2015
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2013
- UNIV OF TN HLTH SCI CTR, Medical School — 2012
- Rhodes College, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Homestate Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Breeden?
Dr. Breeden sees my two children as their primary doctor since they were newborns. I am very satisfied with the care they receive. He takes time to ask questions, answer questions, and explain things. He follows up on test results quickly, and the after hours phone line is generally helpful and responsive. The office staff are all very nice and helpful. My only concern is sometimes it's hard to schedule an urgent appointment on the main appointment line.
- SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis