Dr. Matthew Rudolph, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rudolph's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Matthew Rudolph, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Rudolph completed a residency at Oklahoma State Univers. He currently practices at Oklahoma State University Medical Center and is affiliated with UT Health Athens. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Oklahoma State Univers, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Oklahoma State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine-Bradenton, Medical School — 2009
- Illinois State University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coastal Comp Health Network (CCHN)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- RockPort Health Care
- Superior HealthPlan
- Texas Children's Health Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oklahoma State University Medical Center744 W 9th St, Tulsa, OK 74127 Existing Patients: (918) 599-5949
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rudolph?
Unfortunately, I have become very accident-prone in the last few years. Fortunately, my PCP sent me to Dr. Rudolph. He surgically repaired my broken clavicle and more recently has helped me with a tendon injury. I am impressed with him, because he actually takes the time to sit down and discuss my injury and associated pain. He always carefully explains the necessary steps for repair. Dr. Rudolph is empathetic and caring, and I also appreciate his sense of humor. His staff is also wonderful. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rudolph accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rudolph frequently treats Arthritis, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Rudolph's office is located at 744 W 9th St, Tulsa, OK 74127. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rudolph has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UT Health Athens