Dr. Matthew Massey, MD is a orthopedic foot & ankle surgery specialist in Asheville, NC. Dr. Massey completed a residency at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Southeastern Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Pardee Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Massey is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Southeastern Sports Medicine
Southeastern Sports Medicine21 Turtle Creek Dr, Asheville, NC 28803 Existing Patients: (828) 274-4555
Southeastern Sports Medicine35 Valley View Ter, Waynesville, NC 28786 Existing Patients: (828) 454-9816
Southeastern Sports Medicine2775 Hendersonville Rd, Arden, NC 28704 Existing Patients: (828) 209-0925
Southeastern Sports Medicine212 Thompson St, Hendersonville, NC 28792 Existing Patients: (828) 233-2929
- Foundation For Orthopaedic, Athletic, & Reconstructive Research, Fellowship Hospital
- The Steadman Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Residency Hospital
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Internship Hospital
- University of Mississippi, Medical School — 2004
- Mississippi State University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Massey?
Dr. Massey one of the best doctors I have had. Great bedside manner, and each time I visited he explained every aspect of what to expect. My surgery was repairing hammertoe and bunion. I cannot take pain meds, he saw to it that I have altering meds. From the first night home through 5 weeks, my pain level was very minimal. Even the removal of the pin, I didn't feel it. Great doctor, I highly recommend him
- Pardee Hospital