Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Matthew Arentz, MD is a pulmonologist in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Arentz completed a residency at University of Vermont / College of Medicine. He currently practices at EvergreenHealth Pulmonary Care and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arentz is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arentz?
Dr Arentz is very good, I wouldn't like to have to go to anyone else unless he was not availible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arentz frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Sleep Apnea, and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions.
Dr. Arentz's office is located at 12303 Ne 130th Ln Ste 550, Kirkland, WA 98034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arentz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland