Dr. Matthew Weis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Matthew Weis, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Weis completed a residency at Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine. He currently practices at Ferrell Duncan Clinic Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Medical School — 2009
- University of Iowa, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Missouri
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ferrell Duncan Clinic Obstetrics & Gynecology
Ferrell Duncan Clinic Obstetrics & Gynecology1000 E Primrose St Ste 400, Springfield, MO 65807 Existing Patients: (417) 269-7900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weis?
He delivered by baby over 5 years ago, but he was great! He performed an HSG with my history of endometriosis. Listened, made sure I was informed of what would occur. Kind. He even delivered her when he was not on call.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weis frequently treats Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP), Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), and Urine Pregnancy Test.
Dr. Weis' office is located at 1000 E Primrose St Ste 400, Springfield, MO 65807. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center South