Dr. Romano has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Matthew Romano, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. He currently practices at University Of Michigan and is affiliated with ProMedica Toledo Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Romano is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romano?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Matthew Romano, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Romano's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Romano accepts your insurance.
Dr. Romano frequently treats Port Placements or Replacements, Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax), and Ruptured Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Romano's office is located at 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital
- University Hospital - University of Michigan
University Of Michigan