Dr. Matthew Powell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Powell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Matthew Powell, MD is a oncology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Powell completed a residency at Ohio St U. He currently practices at Washington University and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Washington U/Barnes Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Ohio St U, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Ohio St U, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Michigan State Univ, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Powell?
I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Powell and his staff. He is a very caring doctor who has been attentive to my needs and concerns. I live several hours from St. Louis and anytime additional testing has been needed, he and his staff work to get it all in the day of my visit - which I truly appreciate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Powell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Powell frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Powell's office is located at 660 S Euclid Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Powell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Christian Hospital
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital Breese
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center