Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McDougall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Matthew McDougall, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. McDougall completed a residency at Sanford USD Medical Center. He currently practices at Va Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McDougall is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Sanford USD Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2016
- University of South Dakota School of Medicine, Medical School — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McDougall?
Dr. McDougall is the only doctor that I felt truly understood what was going on with me. He understood, he cared, and he didn't just prescribe drugs and push me out the door. Unfortunately I can't see him anymore because I am not a veteran and can't go to the VA.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McDougall frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Nondependent Alcohol Abuse, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. McDougall's office is located at 2501 W 22nd St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McDougall has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.