Dr. Felgus has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Matthew Felgus, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Felgus completed a residency at University Ct Health Ctr/j Dempsey Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Felgus is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University Ct Health Ctr/j Dempsey Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ct School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- American International Group (AIG)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- The Alliance
- WEA Trust
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Felgus?
I have been a client of Mr. Felgus for a little over 2 years. When you see a person monthly you get to know them professionally and personally. I cannot express how amazing his work is!! Plus, he’s just a great guy and is so compassionate and professional! 10+ stars!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Matthew Felgus, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Felgus' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Felgus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Felgus frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Felgus' office is located at 6333 Odana Rd Ste 3, Madison, WI 53719. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.