Dr. Matt Fay, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in North Richland Hills, TX. Dr. Fay completed a residency at University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio. He currently practices at HeartPlace and is affiliated with Medical City North Hills. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fay is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Connecticut-Hartford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Louisiana State Univ Hlth Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio, Medical School — 2008
- Rice U, Undergraduate School
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Texas True Choice
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fay?
Matt has a great demeanor. He is a great Dr and he was willing to answer all my questions. 5 stars all the way.
- Medical City North Hills
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Heart and Vascular Hospital Arlington