Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Matt Bach, MD
Dr. Matt Bach, MD is
- Beth Israel Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1984
- Brandeis, Undergraduate School
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Integrity Administrators
- Oxford Health Plans
- Railroad Medicare
- The Great-West Life Assurance Company
- US Family Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bach?
Dr. Bach spends time with you revews everything with you. Cares about you. Doesn’t rush you out.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Matt Bach, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Bach's profile.
Dr. Bach in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bach frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Heart Disease and Hypertension. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bach's office is located at 11 Meridian Rd Eatontown, NJ 07724. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bach provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Matt Bach, MD is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Riverview Medical Center, Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Medical Center, Ocean University Medical Center, Monmouth Medical Center and Centrastate Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Matt Bach, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Matt Bach, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Medical Center
- Ocean University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Monmouth Cardiology Associates LLC11 Meridian Rd, Eatontown, NJ 07724 Existing Patients: (732) 663-0300
- 2 298 Applegarth Rd Ste G, Monroe, NJ 08831 Existing Patients: (732) 210-3285
Monmouth Cardiology Associates
Monmouth Cardiology- Freehold office222 Schanck Rd Ste 104, Freehold, NJ 07728 Existing Patients: (732) 431-1332