Dr. Mathew Nevitt, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Nevitt completed a residency at University Of Tennessee-Campbell Clinic. He currently practices at Orthopedic Associates of Dallas and is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center At Uptown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nevitt is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Orthopedic Associates of Dallas
Orthopedic Associates of Dallas3900 Junius St, Dallas, TX 75246 (469) 800-7200
- University Of Tennessee-Campbell Clinic, Residency Hospital
- University Of Texas Southwestern Med Sch, Medical School — 2005
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nevitt?
My daughter had a Boxer’s fracture in her hand and they got us an appointment the next day. He had a calming bedside manner. My daughter had never had surgery before. He recommended surgery, but he told us all the options. He was not just pushing surgery. She had the surgery that involved using a plate and screws. She has had a great recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Nevitt and his friendly office staff.
- Baylor Medical Center At Uptown
- Baylor Scott & White - Plano
- Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas
- Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children's Hospital