Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mathew Varghese, MD
Dr. Mathew Varghese, MD is a dermatologist in New York, NY. Dr. Varghese completed a residency at Interfaith Medical Center. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Medicine and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Varghese is board certified in Dermatology.
Hindi, Malayalam, Spanish
- New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Interfaith Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- St Jude Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1980
- St Jude Children's Research Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Trivandrum Medical College-Kerala University, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Varghese?
Dr. Varghese has been dermatologist for several years. He is so caring and thoughtful. I know I am lucky to have him as my doctor.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Varghese has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mathew Varghese, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Varghese's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Varghese accepts your insurance.
Dr. Varghese frequently treats Contact Dermatitis, Fungal Nail Infection, and Genital Warts.
Dr. Varghese's office is located at 1305 York Ave, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Varghese speaks Spanish, Hindi, and Malayalam. View profile to see all.