Dr. Mathew Raynor, MD is a oncology specialist in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Raynor completed a residency at Tulane University Affiliated Hospitals. He currently practices at UNC Hospitals Urology Clinic (N.C. Memorial Hospital) and is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raynor is board certified in Urology.
UNC Hospitals Urology Clinic (N.C. Memorial Hospital)
UNC Hospitals Urology Clinic (N.C. Memorial Hospital)101 Manning Dr Bldg 2, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 Existing Patients: (984) 974-1315
UNC Specialty Care at Chatham
UNC Specialty Care at Chatham163 Medical Park Drive Chatham Park, Siler City, NC 27344 Existing Patients: (919) 799-4050
- 2004, Internship Hospital
- Univ of North Carolina Hospitals, Urology, NC, USA, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Tulane University Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raynor?
Diagnosed with Stage 1 Kidney Cancer because of a liver scan that happened to catch the Cancer. Saw Dr. at UNC Robotic Surgery. Had a harder case because the cancer was right at the blood vessel that supplies blood to the kidney. 50/50 shot to keep the kidney. Schedule for 2 hour surgery. 4 hours later kept 1/2 the kidney. Dr. Raynor is the go to guy for Robotic Kidney Cancer surgery. Saved My Life.
- University of North Carolina Hospital