Dr. Mathew has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mathew Mathew, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Framingham, MA. Dr. Mathew completed a residency at Columbia Presbyterian Med Center / New York State Psychiatric Institute. He currently practices at Psychological Care Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mathew is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Albany Medical, Internship Hospital
- Columbia Presbyterian Med Center / New York State Psychiatric Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Columbia Presbyterian Med Center / New York State Psychiatric Institute, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Psychological Care Associates
Psychological Care Associates PC125 Newbury St Ste 500, Framingham, MA 01701 Existing Patients: (781) 646-0500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mathew?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mathew Mathew, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mathew's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mathew accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mathew frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Phobia.
Dr. Mathew's office is located at 125 Newbury St Ste 500, Framingham, MA 01701. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.