Dr. Matthew Auman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Auman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Matthew Auman, MD is a family medicine specialist in Greenwood, IN. Dr. Auman completed a residency at Community Hosp of Indianapolis. He currently practices at Stones Crossing Family Medicine and is affiliated with Community Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Auman is board certified in Family Practice.
- Community Hosp of Indianapolis, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Community Hosp of Indianapolis, Internship Hospital — 2013
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2012
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stones Crossing Family Medicine
Stones Crossing Family Medicine3000 S State Road 135 Ste 310, Greenwood, IN 46143 Existing Patients: (317) 497-2400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Auman?
Dr. Auman is young. But he is outstanding in the treatment area. He is a very good listener and provides options for treatments. I have an immune disease and he has been incredible grom the start. He is compassionate and caring. I saw previous posts about nacotics... he like most docs is protecting his license.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Auman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Auman frequently treats Herpes Simplex Infection, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Obesity.
Dr. Auman's office is located at 3000 S State Road 135 Ste 310, Greenwood, IN 46143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Auman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital South