Dr. Matheen Khuddus, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Khuddus completed a residency at University Of Florida. He currently practices at The Cardiac & Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Lake City Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
The Cardiac & Vascular Institute
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Florida, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- ChoiceCare Network
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khuddus?
I’ve had Dr. Khuddus for a number of years. I trust his judgment on all matters considering my heart. He listens to your concerns and tries different options for treatment.
- Lake City Medical Center
- North Florida Regional Medical Center