Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Masroor Khan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Khan completed a residency at Wayne State U Med Ctr. He currently practices at Cardiac Specialists of Houston Pllc and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Khan is board certified in Cardiology.
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Wayne State U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Wayne State University Detroit Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Dow Medical College-Civil Hospital Karachi, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Spanish, Urdu
Plaza Specialty Hospital
Hca Houston Healthcare Medical Center1313 Hermann Dr, Houston, TX 77004 Existing Patients: (713) 527-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Dr. Khan did a wonderful job taking care of my 93 yr. old mother. He did two stints and she is doing great!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Congenital Heart Defects, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 6550 Fannin St Ste 2405, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan speaks Spanish, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center