Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khorsand-Sahbaie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Masoud Khorsand-Sahbaie, MD is a hematology specialist in Roswell, NM. Dr. Khorsand-Sahbaie completed a residency at Brackenridge Hosp, U of Galveston. He currently practices at Kymera Independent Physicians and is affiliated with Eastern New Mexico Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khorsand-Sahbaie is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U of Wis-Madison, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Brackenridge Hosp, U of Galveston, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Brackenridge Hosp, U of Galveston, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Presbyterian Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kymera Independent Physicians
Kymera Independent Physicians407 W COUNTRY CLUB RD, Roswell, NM 88201 Existing Patients: (575) 627-9110
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khorsand-Sahbaie?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khorsand-Sahbaie frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Khorsand-Sahbaie's office is located at 407 W COUNTRY CLUB RD, Roswell, NM 88201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khorsand-Sahbaie has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center