Dr. Kamali has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Masoud Kamali, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Kamali completed a residency at St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Ny. He currently practices at Bipolar Clinic/Research Progm and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kamali is board certified in Psychiatry.
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Ny, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tehran Faculty Of Med, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bipolar Clinic/Research Progm
Bipolar Treatment Center50 Staniford St Ste 580, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-5855
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kamali?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kamali accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kamali frequently treats Psychotic Disorders and Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Kamali's office is located at 50 Staniford St Ste 580, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital