Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024.
Dr. Marzia Leacche, MD
Dr. Marzia Leacche, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Leacche completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital - Boston (GME). She currently practices at SHMG Cardiothoracic Surgery - Meijer Heart Center and is affiliated with Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center (GME), Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital - Boston (GME), Residency Hospital
- University of Rome - Italy (SOM), Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leacche?
Excellent care of my father.
- Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leacche has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marzia Leacche, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Leacche's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Leacche accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leacche frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Leacche's office is located at 100 Michigan St NE Ste 8830 8830, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Find other locations and directions.