Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024.
Dr. Marykay Lehman, MD
Dr. Marykay Lehman, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Lehman completed a residency at Abbott Northwestern Hospital (GME). She currently practices at SHMG Pulmonary - Lake Drive and is affiliated with Spectrum Health United Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lehman is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- Oregon Health & Sciences University (GME), Fellowship Hospital
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital (GME), Residency Hospital
- Michigan State University (CHM), Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lehman?
I definitely got lucky with Dr. Lehman. She is the best Pulmonologist. She takes her time with you. She is very easy to talk to. She listens to you and comes up w a treatment plan that works best for you. Her bedside manner is what i admire most. She always reassures me about my health. Overall shes an awesome dr. Thank you!
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
- Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital
- Munson Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lehman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marykay Lehman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lehman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lehman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lehman frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Lehman's office is located at 4100 Lake Dr SE Ste 200, Grand Rapids, MI 49546. Find other locations and directions.