Dr. Mary Jane Hogan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hogan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mary Jane Hogan, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Hogan completed a residency at U Chicago Hosp/Wyler Chldns Hosp. She currently practices at Yale University School Mdcn PED NEP. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hogan is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- University of Chicago-Pritzker School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- U Chicago Hosp/Wyler Chldns Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Chicago Hosp/Wyler Chldns Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Connecticut School Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Yale University School Mdcn PED NEP
Yale New Haven Hospital20 York St, New Haven, CT 06510 Existing Patients: (203) 785-4081
Greenwich Endoscopy Center LLC500 W Putnam Ave, Greenwich, CT 06830 Existing Patients: (203) 785-4640
Trumbull Radiation Oncology Center5520 Park Ave, Trumbull, CT 06611 Existing Patients: (203) 785-4081
Yale Pediatric Hematology & Oncology35 Park St Fl 7, New Haven, CT 06519 Existing Patients: (203) 785-4081
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hogan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hogan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hogan frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia).
Dr. Hogan's office is located at 20 York St, New Haven, CT 06510. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hogan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.