Dr. Maryjane Farr, MD is a advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Farr completed a residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center. She currently practices at Vivian and Seymour Milstein Family Heart Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Farr is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Vivian and Seymour Milstein Family Heart Center
Columbia University Medical Center Division of Cardiology173 Fort Washington Ave Fl 4, New York, NY 10032 Call
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Farr?
Dr Farr is an excellent doctor who genuinely cares about her patients. Her bedside manner is fantastic and would fully recommend her.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center