Dr. Mary Ellen Martin, MD is a hematology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Martin completed a residency at Washington University School Of Medicine. She currently practices at Temple Bone Marrow Transplant Program and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martin is board certified in Hematology.
Temple Bone Marrow Transplant Program
Temple Bone Marrow Transplant Program7604 Central Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19111 Existing Patients: (800) 836-7536
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
I am disappointed to learn she is no longer with this hospital. I trusted her knowledge and also like her manner of dealing with patients.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania