Click here to compare with other Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Mary Janicki, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Janicki completed a residency at University of Connecticut. She currently practices at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Connecticut, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University of Connecticut, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Connecticut, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1999
- Bryn Mawr College, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Janicki?
Delivered the good and the bad news in an approachable and practical way. She explained the situation and the options well. Never rushed our visits and demonstrated compassion and understanding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Janicki has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Janicki frequently treats Pregnancy Ultrasound, Gestational Diabetes, and Fetal Cardiac Monitoring.
Dr. Janicki's office is located at 114 Woodland St, Hartford, CT 06105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital
Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center114 Woodland St, Hartford, CT 06105 Existing Patients: (860) 714-4595
St. Francis Maternal Fetal Medicine
St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center114 Woodland St, Hartford, CT 06105 Existing Patients: (860) 714-4378